Rdis, the Rainbowsandpwnies DISassembler, is a binary analysis tool under development by rainbowsandpwnies.
What works now:
- ELF and PE binaries (32/64-bit).
- x86 and x86-64 instruction sets.
- Custom binary formats and instructions sets through lua scripting.
- Instruction -> Data References.
- Dump/load disassembler state to/from json.
- Call graphs.
- User defined entry points for recursive function discovery and disassembly.
- Interactive control flow graphs.
- Lua scripting.
Other Significant Details:
- rdis requires Gtk3 which is not currently supported by backtrack.
For your enjoyment, here are some screenshots from various stages of development: