What is rainbowsandpwnies?
Rainbowsandpwnies is a small group of individuals with an interest in technology and security. Formed in March of 2010, rainbowsandpwnies finds bugs, writes code, and supports efforts we find interesting.
Members of rainbowsandpwnies, or, "Pwnies," as we call them, have a wide-range of security interests. Pwnies have worked on projects involving, among other topics:
- Formal program analysis.
- Reverse-engineering in x86, ARM, MIPS and... others...
- Fuzzing for bugs with 3rd-party and in-house fuzzers.
- Web application security.
- Security tool development.
- Exploit development.
- Malware collection and analysis.
- Realtime network traffic analysis and manipulation.
Who is rainbowsandpwnies?